CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I spoke too soon

Liza Views: 32,593
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 42,180

Re: I spoke too soon

My infection came from bad contact lenses and solutions; but yes, I think taxing your liver is not a good thing. The floaters are, I believe, the degeneration of cells, which then get stuck in the eye fluid; hence the noxious chemicals from the Antibiotics have immediately caused a degeneration of the cells. My father had one that bothered him a great deal and I don't think it was resolved (but age there was a factor).

As far as I can see one is like a little spotty knot and the other is like a snake with a head and tail.

You might try cold compresses and/or a clay pack over your eyes, but I don't know too much about this. You might want to consult Raymond Dextreit's book on clay "Our Earth Our Cure".

And I would continue with the herbal eye drops, they may help guard your eyes against another infection if there is weakness in that area.

Liza

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)