CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help me choose a magnetic pulser!!!

Newport Views: 32,376
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 41,728

Re: Help me choose a magnetic pulser!!!

First let me tell you that I am VERY new to the Silver Pulser and the Magnetic Pulser.
I purchased the Magnetic Pulser out of desperation and have NEVER before used anything that gives such quick relieve.
The next week I ordered the SPL (Silver Pulser Lite) and am even more impressed.

My dad has different issues he gets arthritic bone pain and tried my Magnetic Pulser for one day then purchased one immediately. He also uses the SPL now, and another friend of mine has started using the SPL with great results as well.

Now let me give you some advice, please realize it’s free and worth every penny you paid for it 

- Ileum valve dysfunction is a primary cause for continued toxicity.
Without the valve functioning you will continue to have huge herxheimers.
Various herbs have helped with this but the two things that stand out are Calcium and Atkins Diet.
Really any Low Carb or Specific Carb diet would do.
- I only know the SPL so I will assume the rest are generally in the same ballpark and say that usage should be more than once a day if possible twice a day
- A coffee enema can also relieve some liver toxicity issues due to herxheimers, it does that quickly and cheaply although most are reluctant to even give that a shot
see Gerson Therapy or http://www.saWilsons.com for more info
- Since the SPL I am a firm believer that parasites have at least some involvement with these health issues. Perhaps not the parasites themselves but the chemical/hormone/viruses they emit to control their host organism which ends up being us due to the amount of solvents in the environment. Dr. Beck more than once mentioned that the Blood Purifier removes these signals that may do several things from altering body temperature to food cravings and fat storage.

Hope that helps…

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)