CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help me choose a magnetic pulser!!!--klemens super mag pulser review

caliman Views: 33,568
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 41,754

Re: Help me choose a magnetic pulser!!!--klemens super mag pulser review

Yeah Incharge, I believe when the sota was designed they took in reliability and ease of use,..ie: using a standard 110v. outlet,auto outlet,solar panel.

Anyhow,..this is what the manufactuer has to say about it:--- ''Thanks for your questions.
The Gauss reading from my gauss meter increases as the speed increases.This is due to the closeness of the pulses mean value.
The reason that other manufacturers are saying what they are saying is that the method they are using you can't fully charge a capacitor any faster.That is correct.
I can fully charge a capacitor not just in 1/15 of a sec but 1/50 th of a sec.
Because of the method I use in charging our capacitors ,it is not a very effective coin flipping device.
They use high voltage to acheive that. I use high current. That is why our power pac is so large and our coil is so heavy. We build our Super pulser to last''.

''Some more info that you might be interested in.
The following reading were done with a Lutron gauss meter,1mm from the coil surface at it's strongest reading point.

Standard Beck do it yourself pulser 1 pulse/12 sec 560 milligauss
Another Australian manufacturer 1pulse/sec 280 milligauss
Sota Magnetic Pulser 1 pulse /3.5 sec 3,400 milligauss
Klemens Super Pulser at 1 pulse/sec 6,000 milligauss
Klemens Super Pulser at 15 pulses/sec went off scale estimated at 23,000 milligauss

I own every one of these pulsers above , which I purchased to compare ours with, using the same gauss meter.

Thanks for your report.The proof is in the pudding ,not in technical debates.
Man was not meant to fly as he does not have wings.The Wright Brothers proved that idea wrong

Kind Regards

Anton Klemens---

Johny,..He also says the silver pulser really isnt needed as it pulses so fast that the blood is cleansed as well...in one of the testimonials a guy had paid $1200 for extensive blood work and the dr said he had never seen such clean blood and asked what he was doing....

I placed a washer in a glass mason jar today and put it on the coil head and it danced around like crazy....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)