CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: klemens super mag pulser review

magpulser Views: 33,360
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 41,752

Re: klemens super mag pulser review

The Super Pulser (and all the other magpulsers around this size and price) are NOT capable of producing anywhere near 50,000 gauss (50kG). Just won't happen. This would take a VERY large capacitor and power supply. Not one of those little power supplies which hang onto a wall socket! And expect to pay thousands of dollars.

Gauss (the measure of magnetic strength) is directly related to the amps flowing through the coil and the amount of turns of wire the coil is wound with. With a typical coil as used with these magpulsers the amount of amps required to produce 50,000 gauss (at the SURFACE of the coil) is just enormous.

A small power supply could charge the huge capacitor, which would produce enough amps but would take much longer than a few seconds for each pulse and would overheat (if not melt) a coil small enough to comfortably use.

I build magnetic pulsers and can't believe how many people are claiming 50,000 gauss for their 500 to 5,000 gauss magnetic pulsers. This is obviously contagious!

I’m sorry to rain on your parades, but I’m getting sick of seeing these outrageous, false claims. BTW, if you see "claims" of 5 Tesla, this is equal to 50,000 gauss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the coil is larger so it doesn't take as much current to generate the same 50 kilogauss. How fast the capacitors charge is another factor. It may not have as much kilogauss at the higher rates.

It has been a long time since my electrical engineering days. So I would have to hit the books to find out for sure. Sounds to me like you have made a good investment as long as the unit is heavy duty and lasts. You might not even have to use the Beck Blood purifier as the unit pulses quickly enough to cleanse the moving blood.

I realized a few days ago that you would have to get a step up tranformer if you don't have a 240V outlet. Oops.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)