CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: klemens super mag pulser review

caliman Views: 32,012
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 41,746

Re: klemens super mag pulser review

well it has a knob that you can turn to pulse 1 pulse per second all the way up to 15 pulses per second and you can see the led light flashing at the same rate and hear the coil making a clicking sound at every pulse....
Ive pulsed at 1 per second and it doesnt get hot at all but at 15 pulses it really heats up and gets scorching after 10 minutes...

Im also using it to try and neutralize hsv2 as well as for injury's...
yeasterday I broke out with pimples on my neck and forehead and no energy whatsoever and ive never felt so drained and even had to take a nap....so I drank about 2 liters of ozonated water to flush my system out and this morning all the pimples have vanished but 2 of them....and my skin appears to be soft and not as dry as usual....
The real test for me that would tell me that this unit is working and neutralizing the virus is if I start to gain back my weight....
if I dont see any results in the next couple of weeks I may start taking valtrax to clean up the lymph so I can concentrate my pulses on my back(nerve ganglia)to attack the virus where the medicine cannot reach or penatrate....

as far as a comparison I have not used any other pulser....
and you say you talked to another manufactuer of another mag pulser,....did he give a reason as to why it was impossible or why he thinks the claims are not true?.....i'd have to hear a more detailed reason than just someone saying it's impossible...he should of backed up his statement with some technical reasons as to why....
perhaps his mag pulser sales are low due to a more superior unit on the market?
I cannot believe the term electronically impossible anyhow,...ie:There is a 9 volt operated stun gun that can deliver 20 100,000 volt pulses per second...
these days nothing is impossible in the electronic world...

That may be the reason why the pulser is running off of a 240v. source rather than 110v. and the power pack being quite large to accomidate for this speed...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)