CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lymes

whitebear Views: 4,981
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 41,432

Re: Lymes

Hello Steve:

You know its funny but I am not consciously aware of having anxiety over my husband. I had this odd sensation when he left that he would be ok and I believe he will so I have little anxiety about it. It does get a bit dicey if he starts sharing too much about what is happening so I tell him to wait until he comes home to share stuff. We have been married a long time and he has been deployed before so it doesn't seem to be that big of a deal. Maybe unconsciously.

This round of anxiety started over my health (the usual issue). Recently I had to have a breast biopsy which was negative for anything but the waiting and worrying did a number on me. Before that I was having hives when using DMPS to chelate mercury which started the whole thing. On top of that I have been battling candida and now I found out I have lymes. So, all this triggered the anxiety and panic and I cannot seem to get a handle on it. Usually it dissipates by now but for some reason this last month has been constant. Can you help me with the phrasing on the tapping in light of this info?

Blessings and thank you,

Kris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)