CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What about your diet?

Views: 46,668
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 41,359

Re: What about your diet?

Dr. Beck said no herbs specifically because of the electroporation effects. While some people are more sensitive to herbs while zapping, according to later research (I can't site where I read it) it is not an electroporation effect. As such, some people are more sensitive...some aren't. I do not notice any ill effects while taking herbs and zapping. In fact currently I am going through a parasite cleanse using the Hulda Clark remedy. (I initially was reluctant to do this for reasons you sited. I also thought CS would take care of parasites but apparently the jury is still out on that). Anyway, the only effects I've noticed is higher energy and I've been in a great mood all week. Zapping all the while!

I agree with you on the cleansing protocols and the Bowel Cleanse is next in line. Then a kidney flush and back to Liver Flushes which I have also done in the past.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)