CureZone   Log On   Join
What about your diet?

guploo Views: 47,020
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 41,345

What about your diet?

What kind of diet are you on? I remember Beck say 'no herbs!!!' Have you followed that?

I agree with 2tuff, I wouldn't add h202 with Colloidal Silver .

For my health condition, FMS or hypothyroidism, I tried many things, NOTHING worked, until I started doing hydrotherapy and then regular enemas including coffee enemas until I hear the gurgling from my liver ( ohhhh my amazing liver!!!!)

//www.curezone.org/art/read.asp?ID=39&db=5&C0=818

I am sold on the idea that regular enemas speed up any healing process by removing the toxins regularly, so they don't get re-absorbed in the body. coffee enemas clean up the liver, so our body's 'chemical plant' can work more efficiently.

Dr Richard Schulz says: Never, never, never, never underestimate the power of bowel clean-up. BUT if you decide to liver, bowel and kidney cleanses on regular basis, you'll have to be careful cuz most of them have different kind of herbs.

BEST :o)

gup

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.143 sec, (1)