CureZone   Log On   Join
Yes but...

Views: 46,733
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 41,348

Yes but...

I hear you...but. I don't question the diagnosis. I am in THE high risk group. HIV, whatever it is, does seem to proliferate here. It's not a political statement and I'm the first to hold the medical community responsible for mistreatment and misdiagnosis...but that is not an HIV phenominon...it'a all diseases (as you've aluded to).

Let me say this. Don't be bitter. Most people are good people (even in the medical community) We're all in this forum because we've taken personal responsibility. So far, I've discovered that the medical community is good for the measurements that I want to take. However, I (not they) get to interpret and act on the results. Too often we've put our lives in the hands of doctors who're overloaded with patients, have no idea how sick or well you really are and are simply doing the things they were taught. AND they actually believe they're right. I don't even have a problem with this until I raise the questions that I have about Bob Beck's Protocol, Coconut Oil, Cleansing protocols and look at me with dumb expressions. I for once would like to have a doctor with health experience...not medical experience. Until that doctor comes along...I've got the internet.

Thanks again

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)