Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
huldafan Views: 13,012
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 412,421

The implications of Dr. Clark being "right"

I appreciate the honest and clear message that going the Clark route involves some heady stuff. On a basic level who can argue with the traditional value of herbal and even electronic medicine even though they aren't in use with mainstream medicine.

I teach elementary school and almost every student wants to grow up and give the world a cure for disease, cancer, aids, etc...especially provide help to suffering, bald children. It is pathetic what goes on in the "healing community"...all that money and all that time and there is little to show.

I watched someone dear to me die of liver cancer the "official" way...it cost a ton, she was humiliated, depleated of vitality as well as money, and they killed her as soon as the money wore down with morphine etc. At the same time this was going on I met a woman who had cancer in 5 or 6 organs liver being one of them. She was at Self Health to pick up some more B2 to clear dyes...her story was fantastic, her energy was vibrant. But she shared a painful piece that her family and friends were so against her going the "Clark" route that she was being shunned rather than celebrated. They thought she was killing herself and she thought she was saving herself. What is this social stigma? Is it a crime to heal yourself by building your immune system? Is it a shame not to feed the cancer industry? Are we living out the Little Shop of Horrors where the plant demands more and more blood until there is little left to give?

Allopathic medicine does some things right, but liver cancer is one of their failing subjects. The stats are abysmal because you can't heal a biological/ chemical/electrical ecosystem with synthetic toxins and carcinogenic radiation. It doesn't take much to admit that emperor is strutting naked, but I can't figure why the crowd insists on silencing the little boys who would say out loud the truth of deceit.

I would think (and once did think) that the person who offers the gift of freedom from disease to the world at such low return on the investment would be honored, would be rich, would be receiving the Nobel Prize or something. Not hounded, based on, encouraged to work offshore, and pelted with law suits (which she keeps winning). It is a disjunct if you think the medical community is really looking for a cure for disease. It is a disjunct if you think our political system wants happy little people. It is a question I had to begin asking myself whether Dr. Clark is a charleton and quack OR....here's the saddest piece...whether she represents 100 years of suppressed information on how the body best operates to self-heal.

Rife, Tesla, are only tips on the iceburg of brilliant scientists whose laboratories are burned, who are thrown in jail on trumped up charges...then after their death the information becomes useful to an elite group. Information publicly mocked and privately useful...Can it be that cancer is no longer an illness but an industry? Can it be that there is an agenda against the health of the common man? If so, we need the wisdom and skills to be our own best advocates. This is the gift of Dr. Clark.

She lives a modest life in a part of San Diego area that is more like Nazareth than Jerusalem. She cares for her terminal patients (I've met several down at the Self Health and at the Mexico dentist office) She is such an unlikely savior in our world...out of place and time in a way. Maybe she reminds me of Jesus...the unlikely, the undervalued, the one the officials tried to shove off the cliff and later arranged to murder, the one spoken ill of but still a healer, a helper, a sage, and a friend to a small circle of friends who left everything because they didn't know where else to go...it seemed his words carried weight and they felt safe with him though the world didn't understand. But outrageous isn't it that God might have used an elderly woman to deliver the gift of healing and wisdom...in my church women are marginalized and basically good for only a few tasks, we can't preach or even teach older students in the Sunday School...and here I see a woman, a scientist with 50 years past her doctorate, brilliant, inspiring, and I feel like I've been born again as a woman. That my future can be intelligent, caring, useful even in old age, and I too can contribute to the line of people abused for presenting a broader view of life and health than status quo/commercial/industrial/5 minute medicine.

Its an honor to identify with Dr. Clark but once you cross the line about whether the packaged vendors are telling the whole truth you enter a frightening place of not knowing who and what to trust until you get back to trusting in God and trusting in yourself and trusting in your instincts and intuition. Then the icy fear dissappates and your nightmares of the world condition turn to constructive uses once again. It is a great place to be and to grow and I'm glad I crossed that line.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.270 sec, (3)