CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ..do you consider an M.D. a professional?

frostyplan Views: 12,901
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 412,431

Re: ..do you consider an M.D. a professional?

Thank you to "Dangerous Produce" for sending this response. I just now went to Dr. Day's sight and skimmed it. I also saved it in my favorites to disect later.

Yes, I would respect an M.D. as being professional. I also appreciated that she tells her own story of how she conquered her own illness with natural therapies.

I really do believe in alternative medicine myself and subscribe to many tennets of it.

The thing I'm wrestling with and trying to come to grips with right now is this: Are the politics THAT BAD? So bad in fact that people are DYING. And there are no physicians anywhere that have either heard of alternative therapies, or would support them if they did? Doesn't every doctor take an oath to "do no harm"? I think that "with holding good" could be included in that oath. Are they all so brainwashed to the point of "catatonia" that they can't think or reason outside of their training and consider something new or different?

OK - I say "none". Yes, there are a few. And what happens to them? They are ostracized . . . like Dr. Day. But what happened to all the medical people that got into their professions because they wanted to help people and see them cured? Where did they all go??????

I'm sorry to go on and on. I appreciate this link, and I will now go back thru it word by word. I want to give my sister a better answer about how we can help mom, and why alternative care may be better than what the doctors are trying to do for her right now.

Thanks again

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)