CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is Dr. Hulda Clark FOR REAL? Or not?

krupaclassy Views: 12,798
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 412,491

Re: Is Dr. Hulda Clark FOR REAL? Or not?

My dad has a lung cancer from a mold in California. Visiting the hospital after his third surgery (last two found encased benign tumors). I brought in A*****ose, a glyconutrient, Nitric oxide and Wormwood combination. Along with this, were two Pulitzer prize articles explaining the glyconutrients and nitric oxide-both made their discoverers winners. My brother was in the room, most of the family had already seen him, and their mood was "The doctor knows best." No-one for the last 1 1/2 years has changed their opinion, no matter the evidence, and the "doctor" saying "We have done all that we can do." I have a sheep filled family, and they continue to only hear and tell me about persons that failed with alternative- who ALL got MUCH better with the cut burn and poison methods.

We can learn so much, and still never get listened to by those who need it most in our families. Most persons that we help are the ones that come into our shop asking for "enhancers". Once shown the reasons for their problems, and pointing them in the right directions-Curezone-many are much better and very thankful.

Go figure, a stranger is listened to-a family member is silenced!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)