CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is Dr. Hulda Clark FOR REAL? Or not?

golfegg Views: 14,705
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 412,421

Re: Is Dr. Hulda Clark FOR REAL? Or not?

Hi frosty,
All I can say is if it wasn't for Dr. Clark & Dr. Day my wife would be dead now. They both promote the use of ozone & ozone saved my wife's life twice when doctors said she had 6-12 months.
The resaon you don't hear medical professionals promoting alternative treatments is because they will lose their license, because alternative treatments are "not approved by the FDA". Ozone will not get approved by me because I don't have $250,000,000 at least to get it approved, which is what it takes to get approved, by that three lettered disaster agency. Now who do you think can afford that much money to get something approved by the FDA? Drug companies. Are drug companies going to invest that much money on something they can't patient and get their money back on? Never.
Now do you think a tv station is going to risk their money making operation to promote something that's not approved by the FDA?
Now maybe you can see how the medical industry is not concerned with the publics health. It's all about money. That's the bottom line.
Now I'm not saying all of Dr. Clark's protocol is going to work for your step mom. They didn't work for my wife. Personally, I would say Dr. Day's protocol would probably work better. That's more of the way we went in curing my wife.
This is another bad thing about all this. Without any scientific type studies being done with alternative treatments, it's just a bunch of people experimenting with different things trying to find the cure for every kind of disease.
Trust me there really is cures for all disease I believe, without using drugs, using natural ingredients. What's happening right now in the alternative field is people pioneering the next field of medical treatments, with the rest of the medical industry fighting it all the way. In the end they will lose, because the truth will prevail. In a few years the present medical establishment will look like the doctors back in the 1600-1800's and the way they treated disease.
As far as treating your step mom I would try breating ozone, drinking ozonated water, apricot seeds, the Dr. Budwig, and juicing. These things have cured a lot of people I know for sure.
Hope that answers your questions and helps!
Take Care,
Gaylen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.246 sec, (2)