CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I totally empathize...

Ready2Rapture Views: 17,313
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 384,917

Re: I totally empathize...

The actual number varies with different pH test strips, but in general it's around 5.5, meaning the tape never even changes color.

GERD is gastro esophagael reflux disease, or simply "acid reflux". If I miss my daily morning 'purple pill' by even a few hours, I get a heavy, burning pain in my stomach that gradually works its way up my throat. I also get the worst diarrhea, as if I had been eating razor blades all day. It takes another day or two for the symptoms to go away. If I take the pill evey day I feel great.

I tried Betane HCL for a while, but it made me feel the same as if I had not taken my reflux meds. Some have suggested that instead of making too much acid that I am simply hypersensitive to it. Either way, according to majority opinion of the dangers of antacids, I should pretty much be seeing my food coming out the other end unscathed, but that's not the case. My movements (sorry to be so blunt) have been very regular and "healthy", especially since I started eating raw Brazil nuts and raisins for breakfast and eating less overall.

Supplements have made a slight improvement in my immune system, and fruits and nuts have helped with fat loss and regularity, but the acid is unaffected.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.257 sec, (1)