CureZone   Log On   Join
I am totally convinced that it is impossible to raise your ph levels...

Views: 19,168
Published: 20 y

I am totally convinced that it is impossible to raise your ph levels...

once you are acidic.

I have been on a mostly raw vegan diet for a year!!! I took green and more green! and still the best my urine would read is 6.2 and my saliva 6.4. If I so much as ate a bite of brown rice or any other carb I couldn't even detect my reading for a day.

I am not rich!! Veggies are reserved for the financially privileged in this part of the country. There is no way that I could eat enough raw veggies to support a small child without adding something of substance (rice, potatoe, beans, etc) all of which cause ph levels to plumit.

The funny thing is that I NEVER have acid indigestion or acid reflux. I only found out about my ph levels after doing research for my thyroid condition which I still have. The vegan diet did nothing for it.

I have totally given up!!! I have turned back to my old ways of eating since I wasn't getting better. I was having such a hard time trying to eat when we went out or ate with friends. This has that in it, that has the other thing, and heavens don't eat the meat! There was almost nothing that I could eat on the diet, I was always hungry. And all for naught....so why? I asked my self. Why sacrifice so much when it is not helping???

Does anyone have any advice for me? I don't mean to sound so negative but I have had such a hard time that I don't know how to sound otherwise. I really am not an angry person, nor am I depressed, and I don't harbor any ill feeling against anyone so that is not effecting my ph levels. I just feel defeated now. I was always so possitive durring the time that I was attempting to fix my health with the vegan diet; so that didn't effect my ph test.

Any advice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)