CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am totally convinced that it is impossible to raise your ph levels...

pion64 Views: 15,955
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 384,910

Re: I am totally convinced that it is impossible to raise your ph levels...

I understand where your comming from, but I can asure you its easy to raise your PH!! my PH was at 5.1 to 5.3 for over a month and for probably most of my life, and I always felt ill and sluggish, until I educated myself, I learned most of what I know through reading about a brilliant man who lived in th 1930s call Dr Royal Rife, he was a maveric micro biologist amonst most things and a first rate engineer, and for over 50 years he made startling discoveries about the body and disease any way just google his name and you will come across him you need to download a video its free call rife "in his own words". he shows you and descibes how no disease can live in the body while you PH remains neutral or very near neutral a PH of 7 mine is now 6.8 and is steadily climbing. Now heres what you do you take a 2 litre bottle of water add 2 teaspoons of Bicarbonate of soda the type you get in any super market you add this to the bottle of water then add small amounts of black current cordial/concentrated stuff you dilute, just to take the taste away, then drink this during the course of your average day, after about 1 week you will see your PH rise and you will feel fantastic.

John (Sheffield)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)