CureZone   Log On   Join
I totally empathize...

Views: 17,476
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 384,910

I totally empathize...

With all you've done, I think the pH reading should have at least changed some. Mine has never moved an inch, and I tried a lot of those things you tried. The fact that diet changes and whatnot have NO effect is a real puzzle. I have read that the body will keep blood pH in a narrow range at all costs, so measuring that wouldn't tell me much. My urine pH is acidic, which I have read is a good thing, but my saliva pH is also acidic (around 6.0). What does that mean? Maybe my saliva pH is only bad because of bacteria or something in my mouth. Who knows?

At any rate, I have made significant changes to my diet and supplements in the last few years, and I still have GERD, candida, acidic pH, and catch frequent upper respiratory viruses. I would make a lousy testimonial for any protocol! I know, I know, the real cure is just around the corner. I just need to try one more thing... but that gets old in a hurry. Like you, I just can't afford to keep this up. At least I'm not the only one.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)