CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded ~ Focus ~

Lapis Views: 2,456
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 379,133

~ Focus ~

"I noticed in the article the man who was so determined to rid his body of cancer. When he shared this, he was informed that because of his competitive attitude, the cancer would only persist."

It's not so much that you have to try and forget about the cancer. It is more like reframing what the cancer is actually there for. Most "experts" in the mainstream have now idea that cancer is actually a natural process that is helping the human body stay alive longer than it normally would by walling off areas, etc. It is the body's way of prolonging life in a toxic biological terrain. Be thankful for the cancer. Be thankful for the lessons that this blinking warning light is telling you. With this blinking light comes a vast storehouse of knowledge and awareness.

With the awareness of how the body's innate wisdom will heal all "dis" ease when the obstacles are removed. They are toxicity (mind, body, spirit) and lack of nutrition (mind, body, spirit). Nothing scary about this is there? It's actually very empowering. The mind leads the way in this journey. Just ask Lance Armstrong who beat terminal cancer and went on to win an incredible 7 Tour de France titles.

We project our reality. Fear and it's cousins are varied degrees of blocked unconditional love (truth). We block it with incoherent belief systems and thought forms. Its like bad computer code. By changing the code to a coherent pattern we become healthy.

Be aware of the internal language that you use. By rewiring this it begins to reset the subconsious mind. It is essential to use EFT, etc to remove major energy blockers (bad code). I would also suggest using self hypnosis as well.

"I read and understand, I am just unsure as how to apply all of this information."

If you make small changes everyday, you will change dramatically and powerfully over time. Even a 1% daily change will take you to a place of joy and health. This is the best way for most people as then it is an enjoyable process and not overwhelming.

" Is this because of the verbal and physical abuse I've received since I was an infant? Is it ingrained in my mind to think negatively, even though I feel on top of the world? I think maybe I'm paying my karma, but for this long?

AND

What I mean is, I try to always remain positive. Right after I finished writing this letter to you at the beach, I was feeling quite content. When I traveled back to my car, I found a parking ticket. It just feels as if incidents such as this are always happening, no matter how much I smile."

"Negative" code lies in the subconscious mind so unless it is changed, it will always remain there. Think of your subconsious mind as your hardrive where all the programs reside. Your consious mind, which is way less powerful, is like RAM. It is your desktop so to speak. So the code that controls the system is stored on the hardrive.
You can't fool the code on the harddrive by attemtping to cover it up. It needs to be changed...then saved on the hard drive.

As far as karma goes, you can change this at anytime by the fact that karma is trancended once the required awareness needed is manifested. You are obviously ready for this awareness that you seek or you wouldn't be here. :-) But the awareness must be taken to the next level and that is action. Thought...word(breath)....action (the REAL trinity). This is how you create or recreate your reality (experience).

As far as friends, etc, as you change your surroundings WILL change and sometime other conscious entities will entrain to your new energy some will drop away. Everyone gets what they need.

I highly recomend you pick up "The Secrets of the Power of Intention" by Dr. Wayne Dyer. It is a very powerful 6 CD set that will help you resonate with deep insights that can help you where you are right now.

Here's a thought. You can't feel bad enough to help another person but you sure can help yourself and in doing that important work, you can help the world much more. Focus on getting clear, then spirit moves through you unblocked, and you will be a powerful manifestor of unconditional love. Become the change you want to see in the world...as Gandhi put it. :-)

As far as chemtrails. There is always something "negative" that one can put their attention to. All throughout history this is true. It is due to the fact that for spirit to have this particular "physical" experience we need contrast. How would you feel joy if their was nothing to contrast it against. We are creators who have forgotten who we truely are. Where we place our focus we create more of that. As things appear to be getting worse, count on the fact that things are (throught the aspect of polarity) getting better too. Where do you want to reside? When we are clear, we can project our magnificant internal dream onto the world. It always starts within (thought...word...action). Duality consciousness will change to unity consciousness as we all get clear. Christ consciousness is clarity (truth...unconditional love). It's about comming together as opposed to seperating.

Do you like music? I find music is a powerful way to heighten joy which helps get to a place where one can do powerful self work and use powerful "positive" emotions to get behind creating and manifesting. When you plan and dream big watch your mind for the patterns of resistance that may pop on to the "desk top" from the "hard drive" and then use some EFT and tap on the "keyboard" and delete the bad code. Make the process enjoyable and empowering. Once bad code is deleted, one can replace it with ne cod (affirmations that are in line with your life purpose).

http://www.emofree.com has a free manual you can download as well as tons of great articles online. They also have reasonably priced DVD's which can get you going. The key is the "accessing" part of EFT. Meaning, how to uncover your negative patterns. Practice makes perfect.

I would also like you to have a good, deep look at the articles on law of attraction which will give you more tools for aligning yourself with empowering thoughts as you get clear. It all works powerfully together.

Vibrational Articles (LAW OF ATTRACTION)Here

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (4)