CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Clarity/Coherency

Lapis Views: 2,676
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 379,125

Clarity/Coherency

Okay lets start with the good news.

All the "evil" in the world, although very convincing, is an illusion. What brings about this "reality" is how we filter "what is." Let me illustrate.

Let's say there are 3 people in a room. I'll even give them names. Grace, Wil, and Riley. In this room the three of them are talking when all of a sudden a big hairy black spider comes crawling out behind the sofa. They all notice it at the same time but ALL react differently. Riley jumps up and screams and points at the spider exclaiming, "Oh my God...Oh my God" and runs away from the spider. Wil has almost the opposite reaction. He runs towards the spider and seems very intruiged by the insect and starts rambling on about what species it is and other interesting facts about the spider. Turns out he studies them at university. Grace calls *it* by name and calmly collects her pet and returns him to his terrarium.

So here we see three different reactions to the exact same stimulus. How can 3 people experience this same event so very differently?

In a nutshell....belief systems. Belief systems filter how we experience our reality.

Depending on what associations we have drawn from our various ongoing experiences, we create a network of patterns known as belief systems. They are not the truth but only a filtered overlay of reality. There are many realities we can experience due to the many filters that life can be experienced through. If you understand this, you will be well on your way to understanding why getting clear is so very important to experience life fully and in a amnner of coherent growth and fulfillment. This will begin the process of taking take your power back from the prevailing victim consciousness that amny are part of in our society. Once we get clear we experience profound knowing and healing.

To *not* be entwined in dramas, etc, one just has to see them for what they are and disengage from them.

It gets better. All dis ease is a disconect from source energy (god, all that is, universe). This is a situation I call "God Dammed." ;-) This happens on several resonating levels (often concurrently). This incoherency comes about by not being congruent in our thoughts and actions, placing importance in illusions (attachments), running fear and anger patterns based on misconceptions of who we really are, and so forth.

The key is becoming coherent (clear). We can do this by taking the helm of our consciousness. We are the captains of our ship and with each thought we project our reality and steer our journey. We become what we think about. We attract what we think about. Thoughts are things and we are the projectors.

So to start with, it is important to discard incoherent belief systems or stored negative emotional reactions to experiences that we have taken on into our consiousness. This is where energy psychology has become a very powerful modality that can quickly begin to chip away at these blockages and free us. Once freed, all things are possible even with chemtrails, and pesticides and conspiracies. They exist for those who need the experience. Concurrently, a harmonious, heaven exists too. Which will you choose? Like Gandhi said..."become the change you want to see in the world." We are *are* the world. The world doesn't exist without our consciousness. We project reality. I am not suggesting to ignore these large collective projected energetics (still illusions...just more powerful in their magnetic qualities). What I am suggesting is to focus on *your* projection.

There have been atrocities and all kinds of negative patterns resonating in our world throughout history. But yet even in those seemingly difficult times you will find some that march to the beat of a different drummer. These people have one thing in common. They are clearer than most and at some level at least, they understand that they create their reality...so they create a "good" one, a more coherent one.

What we need to do is go in and access our belief systems and fix little and large programming errors in our "code"...(filters).

All the answers and healing is "inside" us and just needs to be rediscovered, then projected (grounded).

I have another important question. If money was no object, if you could manifest any talent needed, and the universe aligned to your thoughts, what would you want to do...bring to the world...experience? THINK BIG!!!! Give it purposeful thought and then share. Let's make this the begining of a powerful. clear, journey.

Here is a starting point of some Science behind what I am talking about how we create our lives (no victims).

Bruce Lipton

In The Raw

Resonance "a vibrational collection"

One

Mentors

Pharma Watch

Recommended Books, Websites, Music and Films

Alternative Health(a-z)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (3)