CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Herpes in a marriage & a couple questions!

kocc6ny2 Views: 7,034
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 372,943

Re: Herpes in a marriage & a couple questions!

To pixiesitx,

I had an outbreak 3 weeks ago. Didn't try any meds or creams but I did try VCO, garlic oil and Manuka honey. These provided some temporary relief. The best relief I got was from soaking the sores in my own fresh urine. I don't know how to put this in words, but I'm not trying to convince anyone on the benefits of such therapy. It just happened to work for me. so I thought I should share the info.

What I did was to collect my urine in a clean container and soak the sores in the container for 10-15 mins, 3 times daily. The pain and itchiness was much reduced and the sores began to heal quickly, in 2-5 days. Blisters that did not rupture started to shrink and the skin color was unchanged. Those blisters that did rupture will heal to a white-pinkish skin color. Throw away the used urine and clean the container.

Drink more water so that there is enough urine to fill the container for the next soaking.

There is nothing to lose, try it at least once so that you may feel the difference. I hope that this could help you in some ways.

Cheers,
kocc6ny2

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)