CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: kevinnader

MrCooties Views: 5,118
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 365,269

Re: kevinnader

You have to put more effort into this Kevin.

When people recommend oil pulling, distilled water, Sea Salt ... your responses are

"I can't hold oil in my mouth"
"My whatever water is just as good as distilled"
"I have no idea where to find Sea Salt "

You need to empower yourself, de-victimize yourself, and respect other people's advice here - that doesn't mean follow it - it means put in the effort to help others help you. People are getting the idea that you are not taking them seriously. They are frustrated that you are not working with them to cure you. And we don't want you to leave, we want you to focus.

Physical problems are nothing compared to mental problems. Talk to Lapis here, who can give you some wisdom on empowering yourself. The mention of suicide is another thing that points toward you needing work on your thought process. At least read up on the "Law of Attraction".

If you take offense to this post, then that is another thing you need to work on and proves my point. I am being very blunt here, for your benefit... no offense intended.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)