CureZone   Log On   Join
WOW, that's good stuff

micah45 Views: 4,181
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 365,226

WOW, that's good stuff

here's the thing though....he DOESN'T eat McD's or Wendy's very much at all, that's why I said that, so that you'd realise he DOESN'T eat it very much! It's not as though he eats it all the time, I don't know what impression I gave you, I re-read my own message, and I don't think I gave the impression that we ate at drive-thru's ALL THE TIME for it to do that kind of damage! Now, I know someone is inevitabley going to say, well, it doesn't matter, if you eat at a drive-thru ONCE AND A WHILE you're already screwed..OH WELL THEN...that can't be helped! Ok, I said that. I said very plainly that we don't eat there very often, YES, we do have a crazy schedule, but so do a LOT of people, and they're not all CROAKING either!
No, something ELSE is causing this malady, NOT McD's or Wendy's....it's more than likeley parasitcal or enviornmental at home in some way. I'm not going to CENTER all our thoughts on drive-thru's either, because I KNOW in my heart, that we don't eat that that much! I had a feeling if I said that, that that would be the thing most harped on...and I was reluctant to say it, but i was trying to be honest so as to get help! But, that's that. The thing here is, he does eat fruit, as much as he can, he DOES DOES DOES eat salad, ((we're NOT COMPLETE MORONS!), he DOES (and we all do really)try to eat healty, as best as we can!!!!! We DO drink bottled distilled water.....we DO THE BEST WE CAN! So no, I don't think it's fast food that's caused this. Yes, I do realize we live in a "toxic world", and it's bad,,no doubt...however, you CAN'T AVOID IT ALL...you can only do your best, which is WHAT WE ALREADY DO. That having been said, I still thank you for your input on this situation, and we are in the process of trying to deal with this the best we can. The most relief he's found so far is SWEDISH BITTERS, which, ironically, nobody HERE has said A WORD ABOUT! funny. WEll, that's that......everyone, try to have a nice day.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.332 sec, (1)