CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: kevinnader

2dreem Views: 4,085
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 365,269

Re: kevinnader

Dude, you need to get in a health food store and fast!

If you don't know where one is just go to http://www.google.com , type in the city where you live plus health food store, and then find out where they are in your area. You will be utterly confused about all the things people are telling you to get if you don't GET IN TO A HEALTH FOOD STORE!! Because you will not find them anywhere else It's time for you to start taking some action, because if you don't know one can help you. I will say it again. GO TO A HEALTH FOOD STORE! Buy lots of fresh fruits and veggies, and ask where the Sea Salt is, it will be there trust me. No one is against you, all we want to do is help you, but we can only help you so much. You need to go to a health food store and start asking questions there. When one walks in to a health food store possibility opens open, things you never thought possible will happen. You cannot eat a healthy Diet and buy all that you need on your health program if you don't go to a health food store. I can already hear you resisting action when you say you don't know where to get Sea Salt and your water is just as good. Don't think. Just do. You need to stop asking so many questions. And start answering some of our questions(would you like trapper to be your mentor?) All you need to know right now is in trappers message. We are trying to help you. We are not against you. GO TO A HEALTH FOOD STORE PLEASE!!!! And make sure to pick up a book or two on nutrition. And then come tell us about your first experience into the infinite world of possibility.

Were waiting..........

Good luck!
Mary

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)