CureZone   Log On   Join
simple discovery

sofia Views: 4,065
Published: 18 y

simple discovery

I've known the Water Cure for years, and usually drink enormous amounts of water. But! I was dehydrated, because all that good water got flushed out of the toilet, where I used to go continuously. My generous urine therapy made things even worse, because of its diuretic properties.
Two days ago, after a pityful day where I ached everywhere and had no energy and felt just the most miserable thing on earth, dragging myself in and out of the toilet every 15 minutes, I decided to add salt to the water, precisely Himalayan Salt. And you know what? I feel so much better! I even discovered that the Himalayan Salt alone makes me alkaline, without having to take the awful nightmare molasses!
Thing is, very simply, I never considered the salt of the Water Cure , because I thought it was enough what came with my meals, but it isn't, as I'm not eating much. The quantity of Sea Salt per day should be 3.5 g, no way I take that much. For the Himalayan salt 2.5 g are enough. The fact that the Himalayan salt alone is also making me alkaline is also such an amazing discovery!
I feel that also others like me don't take that much salt with their meals for the simple reason that they don't eat much. Please if you try to take this measure can you give me some feed-back?
I put 2 teaspoons of sole in a bottle of 1.5 l and drink 2 bottles a day. To know how to make the sole, see in this good site suggested by Lapis: http://www.americanbluegreen.com/

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)