CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mysti, Ev, Owen, everyone.

Mystisangel Views: 2,890
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 359,998

Re: Mysti, Ev, Owen, everyone.

That is so beautiful. I have always felt that time did not truelly exist as we saw it. I used to have this saying that I made up when I was fourteen, I took all the letters from the word TIME, and said Time is measuring eternity, but you cannot truelly measure what always was, is and will be.
I do believe in hope! But I guess too, we are on our own journey in this.Death is life too, in a different way. It isn't really "Dead" it is a transition I believe.
I always saw such beauty in it, the circle, when I was in school watching the babies being born, and then being with them when they die. You would be amazed how much they can teach you! I am not afraid to die anymore. That makes it easier to live I guess.
I had begun to question it though, wondering if there are the "good" guys and the bad guys. Science and the establishment, and then on the other side the natural cures, the pure life. I thought maybe I was on the wrong side of the tracks, Weren't they the bad guys I was teamed up with?
But I wonder if maybe it isn't all a matter of you choose them or you choose health. I wonder if maybe the two shall meet someday and understand each other better. I haven't seen all evil in science, I have seen some amazing things, I have also seen greed and some terrible things.
I have learned so much about life and death from the people I see. One in particular I remember was a woman in her 80's, she had Alzheimers, and up to that point was doing quite well, but took a sudden turn and went into what is called the active dying phase within a day. Most people become severely lethargic during that phase, but she became quite awake. Before then, she was quite cranky. She often wouldn't let me in her room. But the day before she went she welcomed me, and she had such a dreamy look in her eyes. Her smile was broad. A true smile. She right away said, "I have to take a trip now." and she would gaze above and smile so bright and said they are here. She named different people that were in the room with her, even a pet cat she had twenty years before! Her husband told me who everyone was. She then began to cry, but with a smile, and said "It's so beautiful!" I wanted to know, I asked her if she could tell me about it, she said "It is not your time to know yet" I asked her if it was a good place "Oh yes," she smiled, "oh yes". I really believe her.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)