CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strange way that I got over my viral infection.. Need advice

princessjade Views: 2,567
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 351,577

Re: Strange way that I got over my viral infection.. Need advice

Your story sounds like mine. Although I don't have illnesses too often, I do have tons of things that make my life hard to live with sometimes: TMJ pain in my jaw that sometimes is so painful I almost black out; Chronic joint pain in my hips and legs - sometimes it hurts so bad to walk, other times it hurts so bad to sit down! Migraine headaches that consumed me (these were the horrible kind that lasted for days, sometimes weeks, with the aura and nausea and faintness/weakness); fainting spells and over all intense fatigue; I could keep going, I think...

I thought I was healthy becasue I ate decently, I played competitive sports, took my vitamins etc. But I was wrong. My one vice was diet colas. I drank about a 2-liter a day! All that Aspartame and toxins over the years (I am young too, I am in my 20s still) built up in my system. All the smog, the chemicals from living in a big city and eating processed foods... well that, along with stress, is what I think has caused my health problems.

My dad and grandma get migraines, so I am told they are hereditary. My dad and aunt also have TMJ, but not as severe as me. My dad also has hip joint problems, but again, not as severe as me. Well, are all these things hereditary? One other thing where I am similar to my dad is that I cannot go into a hot tub above my waist, nor can I go into a sauna. I get faint, dizzy, and feel like I am suffocating. I also sometimes experience panic attacks, mostly at night. My dad does as well, but he is on medication. I won't take medication. I am not close to my father, which makes this whole situation sort of humorous to me. Why am I experiencing a lot of the same symptoms? and how does my overall health fit into it?

My mom was diagnosed with cancer when she was 3 months pregnant with me. She had a difficult pregnancy, with lots of complications. She passed away when I was a baby. I never got sick as a kid, but maybe because I bottled everything up and waited until I was an adult to let it all out. Now, just about a year and a half ago, it came to the point where my pain was so bad (chronic fatigue / Fibromyalgia symptoms). I spent so much money on doctors, and started seeing a massage therapist once a week. I decided I was going to clean myself, inside, and work my way towards being healthy. I have studied nutrition and vitamin therapy as a hobby since I was younger because it fascinates me. I always took my multi-vitamin pills. Then I found out that all the vitamisn you buy in pill form are chemically created in a lab! I was putting more chemicals in my body! I didn't like that so I found an organic, all natural liquid vitamin supplement, and love it. I also started using the detox pads, quit ALL Aspartame and other artificial sweeteners, started seeing a homeopath, and finally, now I just bought a zapper (I got it last week). I also have been using a chi machine and liquid oxygen.

I did the parasite cleanse this past month, and earlier I did the liver cleanse. I am feeling so much better than I have in a long time. I am still exhausted all the time, but I have been able to be migraine free for almost 2 months. My leg/hip pain may never go away because it stems from the ball and socket of my hip not working as well as it should, but I am focusing on strengthening and stretching the soft tissue (muscles, tendons, etc).

I also learned a few things that are very important... it takes about 7 times as much vitamins to HEAL a sick person as it does to keep a healthy person healthy. So, I am a firm believer in megadosing on vitamins, especially if you are suffering from a chronic illness. (Megadosing, NOT overdosing). Also, a body cannot heal in less than 3 months. Your average estimated time of healing is 3 months plus an extra month for each year you have experienced the symptoms. For me, I know I have a long road ahead, but if I continue what I am doing, I know I will get to where I am healthy again. Little by little I am seeing improvement, and I am not going to be discouraged because it is not an immediate improvement.

I also hate to tell people how bad I am feeling, because they will think I am a hypochondriac. Besides, how do you describe an overall malaise? I continue working, playing, as if nothing is wrong. Soon, I won't have to pretend, I know I will be healthy!!

Good luck in Chiropractic school. I saw my chiro last night and he also does accupuncture, so I got my TMJ treated. I hate needles but heck, accupuncture feels good afterwards so I enjoy it! I couldn't live without my chiropractor!

Keep on doing what you are doing. The road to recovery is long, but I am willing to travel it to feel better.

Wow this was a long post! I better get to work. Have a wonderful day everyone who reads this!

PJ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (3)