CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strange way that I got over my viral infection.. Need advice

galsal16 Views: 2,293
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 351,577

Re: Strange way that I got over my viral infection.. Need advice

Hello - Just wanted to let you know how interesting your email was. I'm a grandma, pushing 60 next year and will keep your email close by for reference. I'm in pretty good shape myself, but have other family and friends who suffer from infections here and there and the grapeseed info might help down the line.

You are to be commended for hanging in there and praise God that you finally found something to help you! Sometimes we never really found out why we were put here on Earth, but I bet your email has been read by hundreds of folks and has given them some new hope for their poor health, so, you have not suffered in vain. He's a great big wonderful God and is interested in the very tiniest parts of our being, albeit in His timing and not ours, just in case you wonder why it took so long for you to find some help. Bye. and thanks again for sharing. sally

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)