CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: clay pack & clay bath for bone marrow condition?

curious lady Views: 5,205
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 345,882

Re: clay pack & clay bath for bone marrow condition?

Thanks for the infor. I finished the Hulda Clark parasite program and now do her weekly maintence program for 1 day you take the Black-Walnut , Wormwood and cloves. You are suppose to continue this for a long time. My sister gave me her Dr. Schulze #1 & #2 formula as she did not use it. It is for one week. So I started taking it. I still feel that the clark program is not enough. The #1 formula promotes bowel movement where you increase dosage each day for the week. Just finished the 5th day. The #2 formula has strong removers including Bentonite clay.You have to take 10 caps throughout the day totaling 50 with lots of water for 5 days. I am breaking open the caps and puting them in liquid and consuming lots of water otherwise one will get constipated . I feel consuming all those caps will only add to the fullness and constipation. I probably won't have much of an appetite drinking all of this liquid. Do you think I should still continue with the coffee enemas,or wait till I finish the 5 day program? Dr.Schulze goes on to say the #2 formula will also kill & remove parasites. I'll try to get some feedback on the liquid zeolite.

Thanks, Lena

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)