CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: clay pack & clay bath for bone marrow condition?

curious lady Views: 6,023
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 345,857

Re: clay pack & clay bath for bone marrow condition?

Thanks for responding. I have started the Hulda Clark parasite program,going into the 2nd week. The clove herbs are a little gasy, but I do it anyway. I understand that a kidney flush is next. Her program for that I know I cannot do. I have read on a few others, do you have any suggestion. As I understand it, (1) parasite cleanse (2) kidney cleanse (3) Liver flush. I had changed my food habits completely before I started this program. No coffee, no refined carbs, no cookies, sweets. And I now have lost my desire for sweets. I sometimes get consitipated with these capsules so I incorporated some casas sagrada caps to assist me. I am starting the clay foot baths and next week the clay pack. I have lots of research on the medical condition. Before I go any further, what is an easy kidney flush that I can tolerate. I have undergone numerous tests and had to have a bond marrow test to eliminate some things. I have Essential Thrombocytosis (ET)The bone marrow is producing excessive platelets. This is the clotting factor.This is one of myeloproliferative disorders. There are quite a few people who have one of these conditions but are not aware of it. It is discovered upon a routine blood test,and usually the patient is asymptomtic (no indications). The range no for platelet are from the end no of 200's to approx 415.Mine was discovered at no 705, it is now approx 859. Anyway. I go for 2 more platelet tests to see how they are doing and if they continue to increase I will be put on a medication for a lifetime. There is no cure for this. Anyway, I didn't mean to go on with this but wanted you to have some insight on this. There is a website http://www.mpdinfo.org that goes into detail. I am trying to see if any of these programs will help bring down the platelet. I am to see the Dr. in Nov. At this time I am thinking on holding off on this, because once I am on medication I will be unable to do any of these and you know the rest of how this will go. This whole thing is just havoc. I just lost a good friend, my half sister is dying, she smoked since the age of 12. Anyway, here I am. Appreciate any feed back. Before closing, when I finish with the Hulda Clark paraasite, Wormwood and cloves, she suggests staying on her program for once a week. The caps are difficult for me,so instead I am going to take a capsule (all in one) with Black-Walnut , clove and Wormwood .

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)