CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Platelets and parasites?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Remove Mucoid Plaque
Remove the black gunk now with organic herbs and clay.

2dreem Views: 5,069
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 345,880

Re: Platelets and parasites?

Great to hear from your! I've been waiting for a message from you!

All I know is that the allergy test I got is called the prime test. I had it done in a clinic in Tijuana, Mexico.

When I was eating a raw diet before I was tested for allergies I wasn't eating a lot of things I was allergic to either. But it still made a difference. And then once I started using kinesiology to see what other foods I tested bad with it made an even bigger difference. For instance, I didn't test allergic to sesame seeds but I test very weak when I hold them and their butters. I felt a lot better when I stopped eating them.

I've had insomnia for 3 years, my mothers had it for 16. I too can not sleep with a lot of greens. Interesting you mentioned the homemade calcium because lately I've been taking ionic calcium and magnesium supplements and have been sleeping very well. Our bodies seem to work the same. How cool!!

I do okay with about 4 pieces of fruit a day but anymore and I don't feel good.

I usually eat fruit for breakfast, salad and steamed veggies and/or grains for lunch and then either fruit or some steamed squash or sweet potatoes for dinner.

I was wondering what is in the corn tortes your eating. Every time I test myself and my family using the kinesiology for corn we all test very bad.

I use the kinesiology muscle testing using fingers. I explained to someone how to do it here .

You can be a pitta and still have vata imbalances. I am actually primarily kapha but have vata imbalances, such as insomnia. The Cousens book explains in detail which foods unbalance vata types, which can show up as insomnia, and too many greens is one of them. But fats, which slow things down and are balancing for vatas, balance out the stimulating nature of the greens.

A few months ago I tried drinking green smoothies, a smoothie made from fruit and greens only, and threw myself all out of balance and my insomnia came back(it had gone away for a few months). So for me and probably most people with tendencies towards vata imbalances(if you have insomnia you have a tendency towards a vata imbalance)eating greens with lots of fat is very important.

Yes, I have done a little colon cleansing and am doing Liver Flushes right now. I haven't noticed any specific benefits from this yet, but I do feel a lot better. All I can tell you is that I've(as well as most people)have found the Liver Flush to be perfectly safe. There are many oils you can use. The most common is olive oil, but you can also use macadamia oil and just about any other oil. Although some people have not had success with coconut oil. Just go for it, it's very safe and you'll be amazed at what it gets out of you. After every flush I always feel like, oooh..I want to do this again..., because it's just so weird to think of all that stuff in you, you just want it out.

Oh my, the changes in my skin, and my mothers, since started this diet have been phenomenal. I've always had very clear skin, mostly because I've had a good diet most of my life, but after eating a high raw diet and cleansing, my skin has become so much clearer and softer. My mother also tells me that she is amazed at the changes in her skin. She says that she was looking so old but now as the months pass by she keeps saying how she looks down at the skin on her arms and it looks so much younger, kind of like when she was a teenager! Imagine that! I haven't really wrinkled yet, and my mother does not have a lot of wrinkles herself either(thanks to a good diet most of our lives)but she is noticing some of her wrinkles fading. Are skin is also well-oiled. No dry patches. No blemishes. Just very soft and clear. People comment us on our skin all the time.

We also don't use any products on our skin except pure olive oil. We use it to wash our faces, just wet your skin a little rub on the oil and use a wahs cloth to wipe it off, it gets off makeup so well, and we use it as a moisturizer. That's it! Since doing this our skin is looking much better and is more evenly toned.

Great talking to you. It's nice to hear someone else has the same experience with greens, because a lot of people tell me that that couldn't happen because of greens. The nerve! Haha

Love, Mary

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)