CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: homosexuality in ancient greece

Views: 7,422
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 344,200

Re: homosexuality in ancient greece

Why are Canada and the USA so well of? It has nothing to do with religion and everthing to do with geography and politics.

We did not experience the devastating effects of WWI and then WWII, so we had a full infrastructure and a ramped up manufacturing capabilities. North America took advantage of this, because at the time the competition (England, France, Germany ...) could not possibly compete since large portions of their manufacturing capacity was gone. Japan is another example, they avoided the devastating destruction of infrastructure (except for Nagasaki/Hiroshima) and were able to industrialize

God did not favor us any more than god favours team A to win over team B. Or any more than Jesus
//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=623&i=660#i
favours Rapper X over Rappers Y, Z to win an award. Personally, If I ever won, I would thank the might lord of all of us Beelzebub

The second aspect of wealth is simple geography, this has been explored by several people. They point to a number of aspects like access to waterways, the effects of tropical diseases, the lack of rich soil in temperate climates. Real physical factors. Which countries in the northern hemisphere and some in the south have ample examples of. No god in the picture. Just basic facts of our environment.

BTW Canada has gay marriage, and they also have lower crime. less teen pregnancy (about half the US), universal health care, also ranking 5th to the US 10th in a United nation survey of most livable countries.

Norway #1 and Iceland #2 also adopted Gay marriage

Other than a really hot lesbian ( which fills me with a sense of sadness and loss at a possibly missed opportunity) I'm all for homosexuals and their full intergration into our society.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)