CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: homosexuality in ancient greece

Healme Views: 7,329
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 343,999

Re: homosexuality in ancient greece

Yes But one thing is certain that has not been mentioned. They had many gods too. I hate to bring in my view since it is so contrary to most on here but that is why so many people don't agree with the nation condoning homesexuality as under law. Because our nation was founded under 1 God who is the God of the Bible and he is against homesexuality founded in the New testament. Its about a nations morals declining, Which our nation is showing signs of. Why do you think they are trying to get God out of the pledge of allegiance and the ten commandments out of every govermental place and off our money? Because morals have declined and homesexuality is a part of that decline in our nation.Many people still have morals and if its accepted as okay then many more will choose that lifestyle. If you grow up with a acholic father it can lead you to the same thing, its on how you are raise what you see etc... Lets face it you can't keep you kids in a closet locked up. I fear the homesexuals will bring lawsuits against preachers and churches because they wont; marry them. You watch they will and if they get what they want they will probably win and the preacher will be in jail. Why? Because of morals declining. I don't want that! I would hope many would not want that either! They have a right to live that lifestyle if they choose but to make it a law thing is going to have a devastating effect on our nation.You may not believe but anything will go then and many will be confused as to what is happening. Its bad enough already. I can't hardly raise a teenager right cause all they see is sex everywhere. I don't want that! Idon't want that!! Sorry but that's just my view and my belief!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.348 sec, (1)