CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I want to become breatharian

finallyfaith Views: 13,354
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 340,476

Re: I want to become breatharian

hi rachel,

first off i am not a breatharian expert but i have read some on the subject and even met people who claimed they were breatharians. her is the deal.

THEORETICALLY - your body would continue to operate as normal once the jump to breatharianims is made

THEORETICALLY - you would constitute all your nutrients from the oxygen hydrogen nitrogen etc in the air that you breathe

THEORETICALLY - children have successfully become breatharians

note that i capitalize THEORETICALLY because it is hard ot know who is really telling the truth and sometimes people say they are breatharians and write books and charge a lot of money for seminars when in fact they are fakes. this really happens.

most who really know the situation in depth will tell you that becoming a breatharian requires years of in depth training with a genuine master and is far far far far more in depth than just stopping eating.

please please don't just stop eating. if you want to attain maximum health then learn to do fasts. they are very beneficial. go the Water Fasting or juice fasting forums on curezone for great advice on that. the orange juice fast is a great one, just fresh squeezed orange juice, how can you go wrong?

also eating really healthy raw living foods is a great idea. you sound like a perfect candidate for the raw food diet. it is a great diet and gives you lot of energy. there are two raw food forum on curezone one for vegans one for meat eaters.

please keep eating, but eat very healthy. if you want to be a breatharian first learn pranayana or qigong or some other deep breathing excercises. perfect those for a few years (yes years) and then keep going on that path.

people have DIED trying to become breatharians when they were not ready. okay?

adn let me make this clear - YOU ARE NOT READY SO PLEASE DON'T DO IT! KEEP EATING FOOD, JUST VERY HEALTHY FOOD!

bulimia and anorexia are not pretty things they steal your youth and keep you down, you don't want that.

that is my advice.

ff

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)