CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I want to become breatharian

trapper/kcmo Views: 13,224
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 340,480

Re: I want to become breatharian

in light of all i know about fasting and diet, the thought of anorexia has occured to me. now bulemia, that is obviously against nature and a sick perversion of gluttony.

anorexia on the other hand cannot be just a lack of food. it takes very little to live on if the body is clean. the problem has to be other factors. environmental toxins, makeup, perfume, anything that is on the skin, anything that is breathed, dehydration or worse, toxins in drinks, and drugs including OTC, R/x, and illicit. without eating any food to store these things in, is it any wonder the body succumbs more readily and quickly. to blame not eating is a lie, one that many people easily swallow, obviously.

anorexia as a simple lack of food makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. -- Mark Twain, Notebook 1904

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)