CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I want to become breatharian

Views: 13,111
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 340,486

Re: I want to become breatharian

"Breatharianism" or whatever it's come to be known as, is not just something you can switch to at will like vegetarianism / meat eating / whatever. It's not a valid "diet choice" and you should NOT be considering it. But knowing how messed up things are in the world, we'll soon be seeing "Breatharianism" as the new Atkins Diet!

There is much more involved than just not eating. There are deep spiritual factors involved, as well as environmental factors and state of mind. As ff said I'm sure there is also much training involved, by someone who is actually LIVING it already. Not by someone who's "read about it".

DO NOT STOP EATING. DO NOT HAVE YOUR BROTHER STOP EATING.

On the surface it looks like it's just a stopping of eating, but there is more going on "beneath the surface". There are techniques and processes to manipulate subtle energies, to remain in constant contact with the eternal source (the same source you come in contact with every night in dreamless sleep ... only you aren't aware of it). Without those techniques, deep spiritual understandings, and a number of other factors, you WILL starve and die!

Give up your idea of wanting to be a breatharian. It's not something you can just jump into without serious risks. If it is ever meant for you to be breatharian, after much deep spiritual practice and insight, then it will come about naturally ... you won't have to "do" anything, it will just be a natural maturing of your own conscious state.

--James

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)