CureZone   Log On   Join
Having trouble letting go...

Precis Views: 1,332
Published: 21 y

Having trouble letting go...

My wife and I have been separated for over two years and I am a recovering alcoholic - 10 months clean and sober. She put up with my shit for 7 years before I got serious about changing.

I have been impatient, jealous and rude to her, though at times I thought we were really making progress.

She has been going out dancing with friends - mainly because I didn't want to. This has caused all kinds jealousy on my part. She finally decided to file for divorce and now I find out a new beau already!

I know in my heart-of-hearts that she deserves the right to be happy, I could have done more to prevent it but didn't. Now I am making a blithering fool of myself calling her all time and begging her to give me another chance - again! I can't let go, I can't sleep, I can't concentrate on work and I am totally obcessed by the whole thing.

My head knows I need to get over it and move on, but my heart is in so much anguish!

How can I stop the hurt and learn to release my attachments?

Please tell me...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)