CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help - I'm wasting away!

SqueakyClean Views: 4,626
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 325,773

Re: Help - I'm wasting away!

Hmm... in one sense it would be good if you could eat an extra meal each day, 4 meals. Maybe even five, if you have time. But I know that eating more often increases metabolism, which you don't want. Your diet sounds like a good weight loss diet, I mean it is very healthy and so would naturally lead to weight loss. I do think you can increase the good fats such as nuts and avocados. I'm small but that 2 hands amount of food? no way! I'm sure I eat twice that at each meal, and I eat snacks inbetween.
Why don't you take digestive enzymes or eat pineapple with the nuts to help break down the fat. And you could take the protein shake daily, that would be good, maybe even twice. The vegetables are SO good for you but remember no matter how much you eat, they have hardly any calories so you probably need to increase the amount of kichadi or porridge, etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)