CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded My Candida Photos in all their glory

remi96 Views: 77,610
Published: 18 y

My Candida Photos in all their glory

Here ya go folks!  I feel like a walking science experiment. This is what is coming out of me practically everyday the last few days. Prior to that I was seeing some,but lately more and more and more.

What is doing this? Psyllium , bentonite and liquid caprylic acid 1-2 times per day for the last 2 weeks 3 days and counting. Also warm water enema got the big stuff out. I tried to take as many pictures as I could. The first few are after doing an enema with only warm water. No bowel movement came out, only a big glob of candida. There is an image of the candida in a cup after I fished it out of the toilet. Then another image is from this morning, it was over 6 inches long hanging out of bowel movement. The last image is my attempt at a close up. I only had pink paper but I wanted a colored solid background to help you see what it looks like.

Need I add I am horrified everytime I see this. And right now I feel terrible, pains all through my intestines. I feel like a giant glob might be detaching. We will have to wait and see. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.043 sec, (1)