CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lapis [or anyone really], some advice please

Lapis Views: 2,738
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 300,367

Re: Lapis [or anyone really], some advice please

Great to here. There are many doctors who now believe this is a great approach (90/10/10) as they say its the fat that is the biggest problem and that the alkalinizing effect of the fruits and veggies goes along way in rebuiling the gut and biological terrain, bringng candida levels back to normal range. If you can ingest lots of pineapple and papaya for there enzymatic properties, this would be good. Also lots of berries. I would forgo fat for a couple weeks or longer (like a fat fast) the resume once your further along.

The problem isnt the candida. Soooo may people are focused on candida when it is a problem beyond candida that allows the imbalance to take place. By constanlty "battling" candida they miss the bigger and much more important picture.

What would be great is if you could do a series of colonics and help get the toxins out quicker. This should help things settle down more. Skin trouble is related to colon and liver. I would also consider juicing lots of alkaline dark green veggies such as collards. The quicker you get alkaline, the better. There are some decent ph papers you can test with. I will post more on this later.

Glad to see you trying this. Please keep us informed. I will be here watching your progress.

Check this link out. This is a girl who had many problems based on toxicity as well 9all disease is) and she went raw to heal. Her book is available on line and free for those who aren't able to pay. Nice gesture.

//www.curezone.org/blogs/m.asp?f=26&i=27

Check it out, it shows what some of us have been thru unti we finnally came to realize that RAW is the answer to the nutritional aspect of diease.

~Lapis~

Oh, also try eating your fruit over longer periods of time...less at once.

Also, with you being committed to this method, it may be interesting to blog your journey here at curezone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)