CureZone   Log On   Join
Lapis [or anyone really], some advice please

candowithout Views: 3,614
Published: 18 y

Lapis [or anyone really], some advice please

Lapis

I have been following the treads re: raw vegan over the last week. I had given up taking all my [herbal] antifungals, adrenal supports, yeast killers, liver support etc. as I had become really sensitive to them and they sent my axiety soaring [even the stuff to calm the nervous system]. My hearbalist was at a loss. I had been eating more raw and thinking about going 100% and well, you inspired me to take the leap.

I am doing the 90/10/10 version as I was, shall we say over indulging in nuts, seeds and oil. My basic idea is to stick with this for 3 weeks or so, before settling into a raw vegan diet [with oil and nuts in moderation] indefinately.

I am now on day 4. I was nervous about eating a mainly fruit diet but really have had no problems with candida. I feel incredibly energised for the first time in months and my husband says my mood has lifted noticeably, although I am a little dazed and floaty. [I wonder if this is not just Sugar highs?] Some detox symptoms like mild headache, sore throat, skin erruptions and itchy skin crawling sensation. My skin which can tend to be dry and prone to mild Acne [although over the last 6 months with all my 'good fat' intake has been its best] is taught and flaking and faint scars and pigmentation have become much more prominent. [finally the question] Do you think this is from cutting the fats out? Will it balance out eventually or should I put some fats back in? Also, I live in Australia so we have heaps of summer and tropical fruit in season now. I am tending to eat more of the less sweet fuit because I am finding mangoes, bananas etc. sickly sweet and they make me feel a bit manic. Again there is a niggle in the back of my mind that wonders about living off Sugar highs. However, I feel I have made a qiant step towards health and will continue on this path for now.

Thanks for reading
candowithout

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)