CureZone   Log On   Join
lapis

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,719
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 300,045

lapis

this mind and body sharing the same health is so important. this is where the pharms have most people over a barrel. the air of authority in their white suites and the ill thoughts that plague sick people make just being in their presence a relief of fear, anxiety and therefore pain. people are addicted to doctors just as much as the heroin addict it addicted to the powder and the needle and the spoon - they spell the only relief they know.

it is easy for you and i to say that the mind must heal with the body because we have experienced it. but i do recall that when i ws sickest, my mind could not get much past what my body condition was. and the more my mind was plagued by curent circumstances, my body would crumple and fold like a wet rag.

so for those who may not understand lapis' admonition, do not give up hope. trust that you must work on the mind and body at the same time. one will drag the other to the ground as sure as night follows the sun going down. pay attention to both and dont be discouraged by either. the physical gain will allow your mental health to improve and vice versa.

as a side note, i believe what dr hay says in "health via food", for when i read it i had already formed the same opinion. there are many(this included myself) with mental diagnosis and they are actually physical problems being expressed in a psychological way. dr hay said that the vast majority of institutionalized patients could be cured through diet and fasting. i have no doubt of that whatsoever.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)