CureZone   Log On   Join
Not defensive, but rather, ADAMANT...

Petey123 Views: 5,879
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 297,860

Not defensive, but rather, ADAMANT...

After many, many attempts to address my bad breath and sinus issues, and after finally concluding that they were the result of a lingering canidida interaction, I finally decided to (reluctantly) take diflucan to see if I could make some headway against them... But my issues remained despite such treatment... It was not until I recently took a simple ANTIHISTAMINE and DECONGESTANT (which I so proudly avoided all this time cuz I didnt believe in them) that I FINALLY noticed relief from those symptoms... Hmmmmmmm..... Imagine that!! The forest is now seen through the trees!! My sinus and bad breath problems (not to mention my skin problems) are finally, COMPLETELY under control... This only happened during the course of the the last couple of days, so I haven't had the chance to post about it (and I assure you that I will), but you headed me off with your offensive and uninformed remarks, so I couldn't resist "defending" my success... But I'm really defending others here... I just don't want them to think that removing almalgams is NECESSARILY a bad thing.... My success speaks from experience, not from internet research... And THAT is where your arguments, albeit well-founded, fall short of supplying credibility...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)