CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mercury Amalgam Very interesting

petey123 Views: 6,096
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 297,749

Re: Mercury Amalgam Very interesting

After I had my Amalgams removed, my life has improved in ways I did not know needed improvement... memory, anxiety, focus, sexual performance, digestion, upper respiratory, skin problems, etc., etc.... Not to mention candida... I had been on an anti-candida protocol for a year before having them replaced, and their removal enabled me to finally make some headway in beating it.... This wasn't coincidence.... or a psychosomatic moment... There was a direct correlation between having my fillings out and my life improving....I lived the experience... I think it's nonsense (and rather foolish) to believe that having a toxic substance lodged in your teeth for 30 years is harmless... Nothing personal, of course...

Just my two bits

PS - there's plenty of evidence out there (mostly from other countries, of course) that clearly demonstrates that mercury can leech out of Amalgam fillings... Furthermore, nobody can argue with my before and after hair tests... the numbers can't lie... and I still eat plenty of fish and drive the same car and live in the same neighborhood, etc, etc.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)