Heavy Metal Detox Kit
Removes heavy metals from the body

Views: 5,347
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 297,756

Re: Mercury Amalgam Very interesting

well you can say what you like

It depends...heres my "evidence"

I have had silver fillings root canals crowns and bridges for over 25 yrs.

I have had candida for 5 yrs and stuck on the diet most of that time. I have tried killing the candida only to end up now bed ridden after months of deathly die off as I couldnt get passed 2 pkts a day of Threelac or indeed any other powerful pro biotic.

They worked at first then "something" changed.. my body was in Hell, couldnt fight off the toxins despite doing everything you are meant to to "eliminate"

So why did it work at first then stop working and made me iller and iller?

The ONLY thing that changed in the time I was taking Threelac was the fact I STUPIDLY starting have major cosmetic dental work. removal of silver fillings in 4 molars.
2 silver crowns replaced with tooth coloured.
restotarion of 4 crowns and a 3 piece bridge and then 3 new crowns created.... the last visit in the dentist I was in the chair for 5 hours and I was VETY weak and ill anyway..but he kept on charging me for missed appts and i couldnt throw away another £400 so I went on the understanding that " we can get it all done in one go and there is no more mercury left now "

I have CRASHED.. I was crashing anyway from work done previously and DURING my threelac treatment ( stupid stupid me!!) but that last stint for 5 hours with 9 injections has pushed me into bed very ill for 7 weeks now. I have never been bed ridden for 7 weeks and these are "normal" candida symptoms. Or at least not normal for me.

7 weeks ago i THOUGHT it was Threelac and my weak immune system that made me collasp.. I was ill anyway but something changed.
I just noticed muscle fatigue after the smallest of things..24 hours later.. then came the over over weakness...legs like jelly - arms weak was hard to hold my fork at times.
I just went to bed and sleep for 2 weeks... I was weak..and tired so tired. Also my joints started clicking..no pain...just clicking

Then the sleepines passed.. and my joints started aching upon use or "just because" started mainly in my right arm one night the pain extended all the way under my arm on the ribcage - the shoulder skin everything was in agony.

I had a weak sore patch behind my left knee which made me walk with a slight limp.

My wrists, thumbs and shoulder are even now tender. I cannot sleep on my side much anymore, i sweat from hands feet and underarms unusually at odd times for no reason.
headaches, vision issues in one eye, muscle twitching, leg and back aches, feelings of shakiness and nausia major Depression all coming and going in severity throughout the day but progressivly getting worse or symptoms change / move to be replaced by new ones or new locations.

So common sense says heavy metal toxicity has not only made me bedridden now but has prevented me from recovering from candida for yrs.

The chap who advised me with Threelac said no one has ever responded so badly to it in his 6 yrs of knowledge and treating people.

So.. given the fact I have TONS of existing dental work which I stupidly started messing with DURING anti candida treament and here I am worse now than I have ever been..whats the cause? candida toxins? I doubt it... 7 weeks is enough time to elemininate and I should be seeing some improvement...

As mercury takes upto 3 mths to breakout into symptoms it seems thats the obvious thing to treat and as I havent tested for it yet much less treated it seems the logical next step.

There is too many statements of people with dental work who fall ill and discover yrs later they also have candida to ignore it...

Whilst it may not be THE cause for candida for all of us is sure as heck can be THE cause for some of us who have had a ton of silver fillings root canals and crown work done. Thats just common sense.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (2)