CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:UPDATE: To Tim again

turquoise Views: 21,925
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 280,903

Re:UPDATE: To Tim again

Hi again: I just realized I didn't answer all your questions; I'm just about to go to sleep, so I'm a little fuzzy headed. My experience with diarrhea - Well, not fun, but I definitely have it some days; my dosing of xylitol has not been measured every day, and sometimes I probably overdo it. But, to my thinking, this has actually helped me, cleaning me out, ugh! I am not normally constipated, but I would think this would be a good thing for someone who was. Also, the Bentonite tends to constipate, so it sort of balances out. Some people prefer other methods of cleansing. Also, ringworm can be a symptom of candida. I am not a professional, but ringworm is a fungus. I wanted to mention to you that I used clear Iodine to kill my ringworm fast.(you have to ask the pharmacist for it)
I have read that article many times, and love it. Someone just posted it on the other forum, also. I have researched a lot, and don't understand much of what I have read, but not much has been written about using xylitol in this manner.
And, yes, I read about the SARS formula, very interesting!
I would appreciate it if you would let me know how you are doing. Take care.

Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)