CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I never had a problem with evolution

golfegg Views: 2,528
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 275,271

Re: I never had a problem with evolution

Have you ever thought that IF everyone who says they "use the Bible" to gain their “wisdom” actually did, they would all be the same. There would be no differences. Yet I see people who claim to be guided by the Bible arguing all the time. How could this be if they're guided by the same book? They're reading the same words.
Truth is, out of the 1 billion Christians that are guided by the book, there isn't two of them who totally believe the same thing. Why is that? There are many reasons. The reason isn't because of what's written in the Bible though. That doesn't change. It's the same with witnessing an accident, or viewing a picture. No one sees or feels exactly the same thing. It's all about interpretation no matter what it is in life. It's a person’s view of the truth that's reality for that person. The truth never changes. So actually no one is guided by the Bible. They are guided by their view/interpretation of the book.
According to Paul (I believe) we’re supposed to use the spirit Jesus gave us, to guide us, and teach us, and Jesus said to even let his spirit tell us what to say & when we need to say it.
So according to what the Bible says, you could be “wrong way no matter if you like it or not” if you use the Bible as your guide. Jesus wanted us to use his spirit to tell us what to say right? He didn’t say, “Use the Bible that will be written after I’m gone to show you what to say, and gain wisdom.” He knew who was writing it. ;-) Those who couldn’t understand Jesus was going to die, even though he told them several times he was, and by someone who was trying to have Christians killed. (That was the New Testament.) The Old Testament was written by pagans converting to Christianity. Quit the diverse group.
The point I’m making is no one has got it right yet. Not even those who knew and walked with Jesus. Each person is different & gets different meaning from the same book. You have faults, we all have faults, yet each Christian has just enough truth, to have an understanding some what. Who can say someone else is doing it wrong until they’ve removed the log from their eye? “Feelings” of unacceptance toward those who don’t view the world like you, accomplish nothing for yourself and possibly for the person you feel this way about.
By the way, there are an infinite number of ways to arrive at 4. Just like there are ways for people to find God, as it was planned.
Take Care Michelle,
Gaylen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.195 sec, (2)