CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I never had a problem with evolution

Mercury Detox
Dental work and fillings, not a problem.

imabeliever Views: 2,881
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 275,234

Re: I never had a problem with evolution

All I know is I was raised Catholic and grew away from the church in my teens. Only because I never read or studied the bible. I grew up never missing anything at church, never. But about 5 years ago I asked Jesus into my body and life. To walk with me, talk with me, think with me. And I still do. Then I read and studied the words in red. Thats what did ti for me. Wish I knew what I know at 41 (now) when I was 16.

What's bad is the Government ran school system. It is a monopoly approved and ran by govco. Just think if the restaraunts, stores, web sites, etc... were ran by govco. Oh but its "OK" for gov to run the schools. God gave us blessing / talents and they must each be developed to their potential. The present system tries to makes everyone equal. This system tends squashes what God has intended for each of us by taking away competition. There is no utopia on earth free enterprise is the best you can get.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)