CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I never had a problem with evolution

golfegg Views: 2,764
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 275,214

Re: I never had a problem with evolution

There can be a middle ground, and I believe there is. How do you know you aren't "believing the deceivers?" Remember what Jesus said, a house divided cannot stand. This person is a believer. Don't condemn a person's soul, or your soul risks such a fate.
That stuff you just said is what turns a lot of people away from God. It isn't from God. God created a universe where anything is possible didn't he? (hint: yes) Did Jesus say anything is possible except evolution? (hint: no) He took the thief next to him into Heaven THAT DAY because the thief believed Jesus was going to Heaven and wanted to go too. He did nothing else with his life but believe and receive that day. That's the only "all or nothing" in the process of being saved. Belief. Not all the man made things most Christians and the church include in the "being saved" process.
Is it possible God set up a universe in a embryonic stage where anything is possible and it evolved from there? (remember anything is possible according to Jesus) Isn't it possible EVERYTHING was devinely created? (everything was created by God, and God is devine. God even created satan into a devine being.) Isn't it possible Jesus died for other reasons than the church's explination of "dying for our sins" to make a angry God happy again? that is such foolish teaching, and a insult to God's character, in my opinion. (For one other reason Jesus died, was to show the cowardly disciples he was still alive, so they would be brave enough to go out into the world even to death, and do what Jesus said to do. Spread the word to all corners of the Earth, which they never would have done without seeing Jesus raised from the dead.)
There are loop holes in evolution and the Bible. Who cares. Does that make the basic concepts of the Bible untrue, that there is a God? No. What are you going to do when evolution is proved beyond a doubt? Will that mean the Bible is a lie and you can't "be saved" then? Not at all. So what's the probelm? Does the Bible or did Jesus say, "If you believe in that there evolution stuff, and Adam & Eve didn't "commit the orginal sin," and Jesus didn't die for your sins, thou shall not be saved, and your soul will be thrown into hell for eternity for those beliefs"? Come on. Where does all that come from? Man. Remember the Bible was written BY MAN. They don't make mistakes? Peter might say otherwise. They know everything about God? Job might say otherwise too.
I've been where you were, and where you are right now. We all have a long way to go Bro. Good luck on all our journeys. No worries though, we'll all be in Heaven some day and laugh at all this. (Fleas arguing over who owns the dog.)
Take Care,
Gaylen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.336 sec, (2)