CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I never had a problem with evolution

aclays Views: 2,626
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 275,242

Re: I never had a problem with evolution

"How can you guide them to the treasure if you haven't even discovered it yourself?"

I agree with most of your message except for this.. I remember being 16 years old, working at a scout camp, and being told to teach a merit badge called 'emergency preparedness' which I hadn't even earned or had a second look at before, and i was to teach hundreds of 12 year olds. They gave me a quick run-down on the requirements and that was it.

I taught the kids what I saw in the guidelines, without them ever knowing I was virtually clueless, just followed the books teaching plans. After 2 weeks of that I didn't even need the book anymore. Through teaching it, I'd actually learned the material better than I ever would have sitting in their position as a student. It is hard to teach something if you don't understand it fully, but you'll also LEARN about the topic much better. There'll be ideas you wouldn't necessarily have thought about yourself, different questions and perspectives on various problems.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)