CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Evolutionist Preachers?

rootcause Views: 3,118
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 274,989

Re: Evolutionist Preachers?

PREACH-to urge acceptance or abandonment of an idea or course of action. Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Are we not in the computer age? Are you not imparting your idea to us on this public post? Did you not want us to believed your Idea by posting? did you not then knocking everytime you post?

The difference in my so-called 'faith' is that it is open to change via scientific discovery.-aclays

Did you not knew that the more they dig deeper the more they have proven all the biblical accounts?

As a factual sample:

The inability of man to manufacture his own ascorbic acid, due to genetic fault, has been called "hypoascorbemia" by Irwin Stone. This is another reason for abolishing the present concept of daily minimal requirements. The physiological requirements in man are no different from other mammals capable of carrying out this synthesis.- FRED R. KLENNER, M.D., Ancient History and Homespun Vitamin C Therapies

Genesis 1:29 (New International Version)

Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. -International Bible Society

Deuteronomy 4:2(New International Version)
2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the LORD your God that I give you.-International Bible Society

Are we taking enough Vitamin C? did it not that Statistics showed Heart Disease is on top 3 killer disease? Yes we were allowed to eat meat but is it organic or inorganic meat? Well who could knew before hand that if Cattles will be fed by corn and Antibiotics and growth hormones, instead of wild grass, will have great health effects on humans?

The bible passage was written around 1513BCE and 1473BCE. Dr. KLENNER report was dated 1971.

Did it not the Hulda Clark 's finding on bacteria and viruses coincides with biblical food direction?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)